Turn engine on/off

Hi!
I've got a suggestion.

How about a function to turn the vehicle's engine on and off?
I remember, there were mods to get this ability together with turning light on/off.
Btw, to be able to turn the light on and off would be cool too

So, is this possible?

Thanks,
Madd

This was suggested already, this topic really isn't needed.

An easy but crap way to do it is to freeze the player upon vehicle entry, Then unfreeze when they do /eon or w/e.

Yes, but than is there the following problem:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=118592.0

Synced, toggling lights would be great too.
But hey, let's be patient, I guess the devs. have enough work

Controlling engine via script would be really good and useful thing. Before 0.2.2 R3 there were total no control over egines, so if oyu entered vehicle it stayed with engine on all the time until respawn (like in SP). Since R3 vehicle engine turns off when driver leaves vehicle.

I guess that SA:MP has some control over vehicle engine because of that, so I think it would be possible to give us possibility to control engine from a script. However I don't think that controlling lights would work. Lights are pretty much controlled by darkness, so I don't think that SA have any special control over them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
Controlling engine via script would be really good and useful thing. Before 0.2.2 R3 there were total no control over egines, so if oyu entered vehicle it stayed with engine on all the time until respawn (like in SP). Since R3 vehicle engine turns off when driver leaves vehicle.

I guess that SA:MP has some control over vehicle engine because of that, so I think it would be possible to give us possibility to control engine from a script. However I don't think that controlling lights would work. Lights are pretty much controlled by darkness, so I don't think that SA have any special control over them.
weather and time,
Also if the bug that when you enter a vehicle and you can't drive it (no engine sound lights etc.) could be exploited and used for this it would be cool