MP goes to SP

When I connect to any server, the game automatically directs itself to the SP version. Why? How can I fix it?

you reinstall samp?

Downgrade the game to 1.0

Alright thanks. Because the uninstall icon was gone when I installed 0.3 over 0.2X, so I tried to uninstall the 0.3. It was uninstalled succesfully but the 0.2X uninstall icon dissapeared also.
I'll try and downgrade. It failed ... -_-

You're not meant to leave the client open when you install/re-install SA:MP. As for the downgrading, make sure you've given it the correct pile path.

It is in the correct path..
That downgrader says the problem is because the gta_sa.exe version or whatever cannot be identified. And the C/Program Files/Rockstar Games folder is empty. I installed SA in D/Games/SA/Gta San Andreas.

Are you using a pirate version, or the real game? It's odd that you should get an error like that.

EDIT:
Could be that you haven't installed it into rockstar games folder? (Probs not just a guess).

I got SA for about 2 years now. I got no idea if I got a pirated version or so. But I am sure I didn't buy it from the shop. Nevermind with the complicated solutions of yours, I just re-installed SA-MP over the old one. Works now .