Moderator/Helper

Hi.My gamemode is perfect,i just need to add moderators/helpers.I tried to copy every line from a gamemode,but i get multiple errors.Can someone help me adding moderators/helpers.Is any FilterScript?if not help me add it in gamemode.Sorry ,what i wrote here sounds like i'm noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo1Nt
what i wrote here sounds like i'm noob
You doesnt really sound like a noob, but your writing like one..
What do you mean by adding helpers/mods?

Thank you.Yes that's what i'm tring

Explain to me, what do you mean by moderaters/helpers?

Scripters, I guess?

Let me define the helper - It's a small admin ,but he just help the server with commands like /respawncar /respawnplayer /kick etc.Now you understand what i mean ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnooL
Scripters, I guess?
Yes

Oh, okay. Well, im not up for that. sory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo1Nt
Let me define the helper - It's a small admin ,but he just help the server with commands like /respawncar /respawnplayer /kick etc.Now you understand what i mean ?
You mean lvl 1 admins or moderators with commands /slap /kick /mute /unmute /akill etc. (depends on admin system).

Go to Scriptfiles---users---then choose one and set him admin, or you can set admin ingame with /setlevel,/setrank (depends on admin system)

hope this helped -- Sfpwns

Ah thanks to SfPwns I finally understood the thing you wanted to say.

Well, I suggest you should use an admin filterscript instead of c&p something into your gamemode without knowing what you're doing. Good luck.