some strange hack attack thing?

is there some sorta attack thing happening today or what.

In my server I crash about ever 5 minutes and Madoshi's everystuff tew is doing the same thing. If not I REALLY need some help that I crash so much. but when i'm in my test server I never crash.

I aslo had

-Ruri
-Soueu
-whooper

and many other people too look at the script. So can someone help me talk to someone who is willing to help.

ive noticed random ip addresses just floating around in my server in the last couple of days not really tied down to anything but i figured its just some script kiddy and it would go away, but now that you do mention that i think maybe theres some kind of bot floating around server to server, but the weird thing is the other servers im hosting off my root server ( freeroam + dm server ), the hosts dont have any problems with any crashes, in fact its running smoother then normal, yet my stunt server is just getting owned and keeps on crashing. It cant be the script becuase a week ago i had it running 4-5 days flawlessly at a time
i would probably just let it go for now, whoevers doing it will most likley get bored and leave

heh, felt like writing a paragraph ^.^

adding on to this. 20 minutes later my server got DDOS

(that or I had 15/100 people and it said the server is full)

thats a ddos right?

No,I don't think so.I saw that too,servers were crashing,very badly.
When you connect to the server,it automatically closes.
It may be a trick/tip thing.I think it's the coding(your own GM)."Hackers" (or what ever you call them) may find away,how to crash the hole server,
by doing some little thing/s in game (like tuning a car which isn't modified...) or something like that.I just saw on this forum same thing what I said now(CracK posted on "Scripting Discussion board" Think so.),anyway,I may be NOT saying right.
Only my opinion,and what I know/heard about these things.

Ecko

Dont worry I was having the same problem on the mini-missions official server. I was fine else-where, So it look's like it probably was an attack on only the popular servers. Or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
thats a ddos right?
A DDOS attack has NOTHING to do with SA-MP, the "Server is full" message is because of this.

a server full attack can be a DDoS but they are normally carried out by one source so usually DoS

My servers had this the last two days, It's annoying but resetting all the time seems to fix it.

It's definitely some kind of attack/flood.