Server bug

Hey, i'm t0m93, and i've been a sa-mp player for 2 years ish. My main server was LVP (FTW). However i bought my own server about a year ago, then i got bored and left it (i was ototho).

I've now obtained a stunt server thats very popular, sometimes over 70 people =]

Today we had an epic bug / glitch or even someone was attacking us, how nice.

Basically the server kept saying it was full, we had 87 players at the time and it was annoying my co-owner (developer) so he restarted, then barely anyone could get in. I think 4 managed to get in then only 1-2 could.

Now i know for a fact it's set to 100 players and is a 100 players server because i paied for it myself >.>

Does anyone know why this would happen?

So far my game hosters (serverhex) haven't helped, i was given a reply from "boylett" with "post on sa-mp forums as a bug report" meaning he has no idea why this is happening.

Nice =]

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=101693.0

You are awsome thanks.

Well lucky for me i've run a couple servers (only 1 for sa-mp, this is 2nd) and so far i've got 3 people disconnected from the internet

Hopefully i'll trace this probably 2 year old kid and goodbye internet. Mom and dad will have a field day, thanks again.