Yea i need some help lol.

Ok well i need help with some things. Yea ill modify this post if they finished and ill remove em. So this is what i need left lol. Thanks

Also my friend has a dm server so i want to label the classes terrorists and cia/swat/police like what you will see when your at the skin selection and it will say it on middle of screen.

Also i want to make terrorists red and police blue. Their colours in game like terrorists red and police blue. I Followed what they did on wiki but i got a hell lot of errors.. So if you could help me with that lol.

~Thanks

public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
SendClientMessage(killerid,0xAA3333AA,"You have killed someone");
GivePlayerMoney(killerid,5000);
SendClientMessage(playerid,0xAA3333AA,"You have died.");
GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-5000);
SendDeathMessage(killerid,playerid,reason);
return 1;
}

Cheerz

Thanks =D

Quote:

Also my friend has a dm server so i want to label the classes terrorists and cia/swat/police like what you will see when your at the skin selection and it will say it on middle of screen.

you should take a look at sftdm.pwn

with a setupplayerfromclass and a switch row you could label them

Quote:

Also i want to make terrorists red and police blue. Their colours in game like terrorists red and police blue. I Followed what they did on wiki but i got a hell lot of errors.. So if you could help me with that lol.

you could use gTeam

for example

define the terrorists above your script under the includes
and define the terrorist color

#define terrorists 1
#define terrorists_color "Your color here"

than you could set the color from terrorists to red if you know anything more about team search for it on wiki maybe you'll find it there

where do i find sftdm.pwn and i have no idea how to do it so please help me lol.