SZR:GTA Roleplay housing / Dynamic Housing [Request]

I am looking for the house script from SZR:GTA Roleplay basically you type in "/buyhouse" and it says:

SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Stand where you wish your house entrance to be and type /buyhouse entrance.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Please choose an appropriate and realistic location for your house.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Administration will be notified and WILL DELETE YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT REFUND");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "if it is placed in an inappropriate location.");

After the bout their house entrance it would say:

SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Your house entrance has been placed. If you placed it wrong, stand in the");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "appropriate place and type /buyhouse entrance again. Otherwise, type" );
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "/buyhouse car to place your house car.");

After the type /buyhouse car this will come up:

SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Your house car has been placed. If you placed it wrong, stand in the");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "appropriate place and type /buyhouse car again. As you did with your house entrance," );
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "be sure your house car is placed in an appropriate location. To complete this process,");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "type /buyhouse level [level you want]. Level must exceed your character level.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Houses cost $50000 per level. Doing this will confirm the purchase of your house.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "If you do not wish to purchase a house, type /buyhouse cancel now.");

And when they just type in "/buyhouse level" this will come up:

SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "type /buyhouse level [level you want]. Level must exceed your character level.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Houses cost $50000 per level. Doing this will confirm the purchase of your house.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "If you do not wish to purchase a house, type /buyhouse cancel now.");

It basically places a house + house car where the player is and you don't have to be an admin to do it. Anyone on the server can. NO RESTARTS need if that is possible.

I'm looking for the same thing. Does anyone know of where I can get this?

Also for me I don't know about this guy but if someone can make any kind of dynamic housing for all the players to do then that would be great. Mabey one that does like "/buyhouse [level you want]" then they put for example 3 it would cost them 150k...

Search?