Wont install

When first download it you open the installer and on part where you agree and click next or what ever it comes to part where you select directory for it to install it to, except it wont let me click'Install'

HOW DID U RUN IT? ME TOO, after i download the game the install wont show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do i make it to show upp?? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex clone
When first download it you open the installer and on part where you agree and click next or what ever it comes to part where you select directory for it to install it to, except it wont let me click'Install'
Do you have Grand Theft Auto San Andreas installed on your computer?

If it's not in the default directory (C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games....) then click the "Browse" button to locate it.

If it's not that, then you may have the wrong version of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas installed, you need v1.0 to play San Andreas Multiplayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftkil13
HOW DID U RUN IT? ME TOO, after i download the game the install wont show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do i make it to show upp?? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Same with you, and less with the spam and caps lock.

Im getting the same problem and i tried all of those its not working . It gets to the "back" Install "cancel"-except install is not clickable. whats wrong with it.

i tried and it shows up you just must have wrong version etc

It's because you don't have the GTA San Andreas Game, Get it and try installing SA-MP again.