[Map] LSPD Interior Renovated

Deleted.

Fixed the teleport coordinats.

It's no bad...good job

Mhm.. thanks.

Wow, it looks like crap. You really need to work on your mapping skills!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
This is really really bad. +1 for stating the truth.

Criticism is what I like to hear and respect at most, though I hate people who fails criticize in a constructive manner but simply attacks to works.

I would like to give few examples of BAD Critisizm:

Quote:

Wow, all you need to do is map that yourself and add the gate code into your script! However, that mapping project looks like S H I T.

Quote:

You don't need to put anything under "OnPlayerUpdate(...)", it will just cause a lot of lag. You can simply use the timer, like mentioned above. Everyone has to make this so hard, but it really isn't.

Quote:

Well, that's your problem! Do you expect us to investigate the hacker? You need to add some more security to your FTP/MySQL database. If someone hacked your server, you need to update the security,...

Just saying this once and hopefully for the last time.. feedback is important.. as long as its not pure attacking. So.. thanks anyway. (:

Nice interior.. Ibut you could make it much better, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Give his ass credit, Atleast hes releasing it on here and trying.

Don't gotta go saying it looks like crap have some respect, Atleast say alot more mature way "Keep it up and you'll get better", Instead you gotta be an asshole about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Посмотреть сообщение
Give his ass credit, Atleast hes releasing it on here and trying.

Don't gotta go saying it looks like crap have some respect, Atleast say alot more mature way "Keep it up and you'll get better", Instead you gotta be an asshole about it.
Yeah, I suppose your right. Whatever, "what's done is done".