i need the co-ords

Hey, im making a island i want it to be litrally MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES away from the san andreas map it self
Like billions of miles away as possible

Does anyone have any co-ords?

lol uhm idk just go and see ur self pl0x

can't you simply calculate? if you want your island to be half of the MAP on MAP in EsC menu then coord x or y should be over -6k or over 6k... dunno of the limit..
you can also set an interior which doesn't possess any objects and use it to place objects in..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
can't you simply calculate? if you want your island to be half of the MAP on MAP in EsC menu then coord x or y should be over -6k or over 6k... dunno of the limit..
you can also set an interior which doesn't possess any objects and use it to place objects in..
Ahh good thinking, But which Interior is most like the real one? :S

Try
Код:
400000.00, 400000.00, 0.0

uhh, why would you need an interior which looks like a real one when you can switch interiors at certain points so one can access both custom island and the real world.. whatever

If you go too far out (i think it is anything past -2000.000 X, -2000.0000 Y, 2000.000 X, 2000.0000 Y), your screen will change freaky colours, a TextDraw saying "Loading" will pop up, and your game will freeze.

By the way, if you want to make your island virtually unreachable by players, just set the Virtual World to anything from 1-199.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzep
If you go too far out (i think it is anything past -2000.000 X, -2000.0000 Y, 2000.000 X, 2000.0000 Y), your screen will change freaky colours, a TextDraw saying "Loading" will pop up, and your game will freeze.

By the way, if you want to make your island virtually unreachable by players, just set the Virtual World to anything from 1-199.
-3000 to 3000 is the normal map size, then you can probably go a thousand or so further out before hitting world boundaries. The virtual world idea seems like a good one. But if you go a thousand out or set gang boundaries or summat, nobodies going to try and swim it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdosport
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzep

-3000 to 3000 is the normal map size, then you can probably go a thousand or so further out before hitting world boundaries. The virtual world idea seems like a good one. But if you go a thousand out or set gang boundaries or summat, nobodies going to try and swim it..
I tryed to reach the world boundery's and i found out that 20000.0 is the maximum.

well, that's an achievement. anyway it's better to use virtualworld for objects. then the world would be identical to the real world just no players theree and you can use parts of it too. Whatever I meant was that I wanted to wish you good luck ;]