[Tool/Web/Other] [APP] MTA to all known Pawn Styles Convertor !! ** HOT ** !!

MTA Race to all known Pawn styles

History

Welcome to my newest application so far, the MTA to all Pawn Styles Convertor !
My last application was based on some older application I made so far, you can found a link in my signature.
I won't talk about it this time, I just want to introduce you my latest application !

Preview

Description

This application will convert .map file from MTA Race software to all known Pawn formats.
(Pawn Code for SA:MP, SMD Map Definition, xStreamer, ****** Script Includes Object Streamer, MidoStream Object Streamer ... )
Credits : This list was taken from GTA Map Delux, maybe it's look the same and it is, but the algorithm is totally mine.

How to Use ?

Very simple, just open the .map file by click on the "Open File" button, thats all you need to know !
Can't open this application ? You need Java on your computer, just download the latest version
from here : http://www.java.com/en/download

Download

Source Code

Password : www.phyro.co.nr

Enjoy !

Good job... looks great!!!

I accidentally publish the old version, I just fix it so be sure you download the V2.0 version

Nice.

BTW: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh,ads.

It's not really ads ... only one banner to AlertPay :] just like PayPal, not so famous but really good :]

well done

Excellent JOB!!!!

Good Job Motti :P=]

will medit be added?

other than that its awesome

Why do you need Java on a Windows Application? Thought Java was only for Internet-related stuff...

Nice job. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavtias
Why do you need Java on a Windows Application? Thought Java was only for Internet-related stuff...
You can use Java for a Windows application. Java can also used for a Mac and Linux application.

Great job !

Looks nice, good job.

Lovely app, perfect for when I'm not on the internet to use Delux converter.

Thanks a million

Thank you all for the good responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetle
will medit be added?

other than that its awesome
I don't fimiliar with "medit" format, what's that ?

[IMO] MEdit is a alternate map editor, which sucks compared to MTA Map Editor. It uses .IPL format.

Example:
pawn Код:
3563, LODpmedhos2_LAe, 0, 2063.132813, -1731.78125, 15.2734375, 0, 0, 0.7071068883, 0.7071066499, -1

SUPERB dude! GREAT JOB!