Bank problem !

Hello .... I made 2 banks on my gamemode ... The first one is in sf and the second one is in LS . But when i enter in the sf one and then exit it spawns me at the LS bank icon ! The ls bank work properly ! Where can i edit the sf bank so i can spawn the SF bank icon when i tipe /exit .
P.S The gamemode is not GF . PEN or any downloadable mod !
The GM was made by a friend of my he helped me with banks , houses , biz (but we got a fight and split ! )
Can you tell me what to search on the gamemode to modifiy ? please ?! TKS a lot

Any help please ?!

VirtualWorlds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirchhoff
Hello .... I made 2 banks on my gamemode ... The first one is in sf and the second one is in LS . But when i enter in the sf one and then exit it spawns me at the LS bank icon ! The ls bank work properly ! Where can i edit the sf bank so i can spawn the SF bank icon when i tipe /exit .
P.S The gamemode is not GF . PEN or any downloadable mod !
The GM was made by a friend of my he helped me with banks , houses , biz (but we got a fight and split ! )
Can you tell me what to search on the gamemode to modifiy ? please ?! TKS a lot
How are we supposed to help you without showing us your code?

Post the relevant code, and we'll go from there.

Man thats the problem i cant find the code ! cause i didnt make the banks ! Where can i find it ... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirchhoff
Man thats the problem i cant find the code ! cause i didnt make the banks ! Where can i find it ... ?
Search for "dcmd_exit", and post everything between the curly braces.

[quote=samgreen ]

Who said anything about it being a dcmd command? If "dcmd_exit" returns nothing then just try "/exit".