[Tutorial] [TUT]Seeing Single Player Startup Scrren on Starting SA-MP

Well on seeing to the request of the one of the member i thought this tutorial will be helpful to many:
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________
Error :-
Whenever i connect to any server via SA-MP the startup Screen is not as usual as of SA-MP is but instead it shows me the GTA SA Single Player Screen
with menu Options of New Game , Load Game , Option and Quit.When i click new game/load game i am not able to connect to server
Reason:-
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________
Most Probably the Reason is that when SA-MP starts it fails to Interfere with GTA-SA start up and the game loads the default screen.
Correction:-
The Only Way to correct is re-installing SA-MP.That Will Make You Game To Work Properly
error again
if the error comes again then first un-install the previous SA-MP and then install it Again
error again
if the error again then Re-install GTA SA + SA-mp Both
error again
if again error Come that sadly Re-install WINDOWS
100% guaranteed
With regards
Mannu,

[size=
Admin make this post sticky

I reinstalled it...and still, the same thing happens...

if the error comes again then first un-install the previous SA-MP and then install it Again

If you make a tutorial at least make one that says the truth.
To solve this problem, you need to downgrade GTA to 1.0 and install SA-MP to the right path.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Common_Pr...stead_of_SA:MP