Autopilot? lol.

I've seen on a certain roleplay script and a deathmatch script that once you select your skin from class selection your player does the walking animation and walks off screen without you touching anything. I'd like to know how this is done, if you want an IP to see what I mean PM me as I don't wish to advertise here.

My assumptions are that an object is being placed under the character and an animation at the same time, to give that illusion.

But that's it.
- Thanks.

I think i remember seeing it on one guy's christmas 'snow' script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNino
I think i remember seeing it on one guy's christmas 'snow' script.
Thinkin' of my snow script?

Anyhow yes i had one walking thing in it. Can be done using ApplyAnimation.

Leopard

So it moves them automatically when the animation is applied?

i think it's PED subcategory of anims... something like WALK_DRUNK ... WALK_OLD or something. Well anyway, you if you need to get the params for yer ApplyAnimation, I suggest you use a DCMD with multiple parans and test. or strtok. anyway, if you're not that expirianced with pawno, do something liek... search "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignas1337
i think it's PED subcategory of anims... something like WALK_DRUNK ... WALK_OLD or something. Well anyway, you if you need to get the params for yer ApplyAnimation, I suggest you use a DCMD with multiple parans and test. or strtok. anyway, if you're not that expirianced with pawno, do something liek... search "
Yes I'm experienced with pawno, I'll keep that in mind. Cheers.

I think it was category "PED" with animation "WALK_Player".

Leopard

Cheers.