[FilterScript] Dance Scrypt

Its my first thing i succed scrypting xD so i decided to post here.

I was thinking to put more type of anims in the filter but i dont want to got all in the same because is more sample iff i need to change something and fast

In total it got 13 dances. To use it use /dances and you will see the all cmds to for dancing its great to use in a role play server .

Link http://solidfiles.com/d/78e9/

Sorry for my bad english

No bad dude..

Thansk its a sample thing it can be add to a a help dialog and useful for beginers like me to learn more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal'
Посмотреть сообщение
Thansk its a sample thing it can be add to a a help dialog and useful for beginers like me to learn more.
It's useful for beginers...Good work

its okay.. but in my opinion id rather go download a Animation Filterscript if i was a newbie because i would get a bunch of animations including the dance ones . 1 suggestion to you.. you could either keep this topic or keep updating it and slowly learn how to make a FULL Animation script which might be useful in the future, but many people are lazy and they scratch this idea so in my opinion i wouldn't think even %1 of Sa-mp members/guests would download this.

Thank you!

Simple but good

Nice scrypt ))

Looks good for beginners

Thanks

I work more on it and now it looks more good eheh with a info Yellow and Orange dance types also i put special styles now using keyboar its more cool. I will post link here in a whyle

Here is http://solidfiles.com/d/a7bf2/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal'
Посмотреть сообщение
I suggest, you use the edit button to your topic rather than bumping your own topic, and no one will scroll down to see new updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsham7
Посмотреть сообщение
I suggest, you use the edit button to your topic rather than bumping your own topic, and no one will scroll down to see new updates...
I Agree..