rquest| teleport (explane inside)

**sry 4 bad english O_o** whell, i have a teleport 2 liberty CT and there is a restarunt up-hill. and ther is a glass wall that not letting you in restarunt (becues its a wall LOL) so im asking u for a FilterScript that makes u telport inside the restarunt when u get near the wall and the oppisit 2 get out. thx!!!

use checkpoints

Код:
OnPlayerConnect
SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid,Float:x,Float:y,Float:z,Float:size)
Код:
OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint
SetPlayerPos(x,y,z);
SetPlayerInterior(playerid,interior);
This may help you!

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Function:SetPlayerCheckpoint

hmm. Get a cheat program to airbreak inside lol, Then, get the coordinates, then do:

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/lc restaurant", true) == 0) { //This is the teleport command to Liberty City Restaurant.
SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z); //Replace the x, y, z with your coordinates
SetPlayerInterior(playerid,interior); //Replace interior with the interior id.
return 1;
}
You can check the interiors by going ingame and typing /interior.

thx but what is interior id?

and if u can i will be very happy 2 get a redy amx filterscript (ype, i am a lazy busterd lol)

edit: and by the way, can u give a filter script that when u type /getcar it will open a menu theat let u choos car?

and also a filterscript that whan u target a spot on the map it will teleport u to her?

thx!!!!! and im asking only the sing i relly relly want kuz i dont wanna bug u ppl!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyar
and if u can i will be very happy 2 get a redy amx filterscript (ype, i am a lazy busterd lol)
We need to know the coordinates.

And also i have a question: Is this possible to make that checkpoint invisible (not that red big thing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturvas
Quote:
Originally Posted by iyar
We need to know the coordinates.

And also i have a question: Is this possible to make that checkpoint invisible (not that red big thing)
outside:
AddPlayerClass(272,-777.3403,505.2476,1376.5892,69.6828,0,0,0,0,0,0); //

inside:
AddPlayerClass(265,-780.5143,496.1862,1376.1953,33.5036,0,0,0,0,0,0); //

Do you know the interior of this house?

The interior number is 1.
AddPlayerClass is the spawn. Do you want to make a teleport command or a spawnpoint?
I don't know the coordinates. Too much numbers in the AddPlayerClass.
It looks like u v w x y z to me. That's why I use a cheat program instead of the damned /save just to get the coordinates :/
Good Luck.

Okei this is the filterscript i made for you.

http://www.speedyshare.com/925961884.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturvas
Okei this is the filterscript i made for you.

http://www.speedyshare.com/925961884.html
thx but its only showing the teleport on the radar but there no circle or teleport..