[question] Camera

Hey!

I wonder if its possible to stop the light from the camera when i take a photo to show on every ones computer its enojing so when some one takes a photo then its shows the same on my comouter

SA:MP works that way I believe, the flash will always appear on all screens as of this version. Use the screenshot key to take screenshots (F, you can also use F7 to disable the chat box (and again to return it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferriswheel
SA:MP works that way I believe, the flash will always appear on all screens as of this version. Use the screenshot key to take screenshots (F, you can also use F7 to disable the chat box (and again to return it).
Okej thanks m8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferriswheel
Not really, GTA works that way.

If you mean that when you take a picture every player gets the flash effect, there is a function to stop that.

I can't find the function, but I am sure there is one, if I find it I'll post back.

Desync the camera