I have a Problem. [Admins Please Read]

Okay some guy came on my forums saying this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDonahue
You use a different script before I have this server shut down.

I am the Co-Owner of forum.sa-mp.com
I suggest you take this script off before I make a complaint to your hosting server, thanks.

You have 24 hours to change your script before the server is shut down and the file is sent to your host.

Have a nice day.
Here is a screen shot.

Now he is suggesting that we take it down and didn't show any copyright license or any prof of any copyrights in the script.

I have the IP and email of this person so please contact me back.

I hope something is done because if there really is a problem I want to be contacted immediately.

Thanks.

Lol... Just Lol...

Ban the tard, obv. There is no 'CO' owner of Forum.sa-mp.com, And Kye doesn't go with 'iDonahue' name.

I did. I know who it was. But yea he is an Ip changer so he will be back I know for a fact.
Is there anyway I can RangeBan him from my forums?

Yeah, ban the 2 first digits (xx.xxx) i think, or it's 3(xx.xxx.xx), i don't know much about range-banning to be honest.

Suggest you wait for someone else to answer you here. :P

If he has a Dynamic IP, Range ban him by the first two or three numbers, eg (XX.) or (XXX.) which ever his ip fits, Thats a VERY big range ban which could ban other people starting with that, i suggest you do (XX.XXX) or (XXX.XXX) Altho, if he has a bigger range, then the first one would work.

What a f*cking noob!
Just Master ban him

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasco
What a f*cking noob!
Just Master ban him
Yea I know.

Hah, almost the same happened with the incident between me and mike. Just don't care is my advice.

Leopard

This person is feeding you lies, in no situation will SA-MP team ever tell you change your script or alter your server in any way except for when it violates the Service Agreement which is available here http://sa-mp.com/service_agreement.txt

Also it would be helpful if you could PM me the users IP(s) that were used during the posts.

Please don't reply to topics if all you're going to say has already been said.