quick help from the pro's ;)

hello every one, im here today because i need some quick help from the pawno masters .. well im trieng to fix the problem of heli kill , i need help making a pawno script , fs , code idk what a game mode addon . any thing that helps . well what i whant it to do is kick the player after he does the first helli kill or something. if i remove the helis he could still spawn some with cheats so i need something t hat will kick him every time he kills with a heli . thanks and i hope someone smart can help me

btw sorry for my misspelld words and english .

Well first off, people can't spawn helicopters with cheats. They can only use the vehicles that are already on the server. Also, someone might suggest checking to see if the Vehicle model of the Killer's vehicle is a helicopter, problem with that is a Player could shoot a player, then get in a helicopter, and if the shot person goes and kills himself, the player in the helicopter get's blamed.

not really , people can spawn helis . i know this from alot ALOT of cheaters , its called ( chea ts ) like s o b e it...

Why don't you try checking if the death reason equals helicopter blades and kick the killer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwardsman97
Why don't you try checking if the death reason equals helicopter blades and kick the killer?
makes the most sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeoN_13
not really , people can spawn helis . i know this from alot ALOT of cheaters , its called ( chea ts ) like s o b e it...
Yes they can, Desynced helis, Which will have no effects on other players, Its like trying to run someone down with an invisible car...

well idk how but it they can spawn helis.. could any of U smart at pawno help me just make a simple code to check if someone got kiled on player death with a heli? and the person who did it gets kicked?

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
  if(reason == 50)
  {
   new name[24], str[128];
   GetPlayerName(killerid, name, sizeof name);
   format(str, sizeof str, " %s has been kicked for heli killing!", name);
   SendClientMessageToAll(color, str);
   SendClientMessage(killerid, color, " Do NOT heli kill!");
   Kick(killerid);
  }
  return 1;
}

thanks alot due i ow u one thanks! let me try it and ill reply if it worked..

dang dint work..it complied but when i kill with heli it does kick but when someone else kills with a GUN or Something else it kicks to :S bugged? or did i put something wrong?

Код:
	public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
	{
	new playercash;
	if(killerid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) {
	SendDeathMessage(INVALID_PLAYER_ID,playerid,reason);
	ResetPlayerMoney(playerid);
	} else {
	SendDeathMessage(killerid,playerid,reason);
	SetPlayerScore(killerid,GetPlayerScore(killerid)+1);
	playercash = GetPlayerMoney(playerid);
	if (playercash > 0) {
	GivePlayerMoney(killerid, playercash);
	ResetPlayerMoney(playerid);