Should I Get This Game?

I've been playing GTA SA on the PS2 alot and I love this game. I want to get it on the computer so I can play multiplayer tomorrow. I just want to know, how amazing is multiplayer and is it hard to get used to the controls?

A-m-a-z-i-n-g,
Easy, Use a controller if you must
OFFTOPIC: Use
Код:
[img][/img]
tags for your sig

well use to be amazing but isnt all that great as it use to be, unless u are really good with kids it wont be all that fun since kids mainly run samp now days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
well use to be amazing but isnt all that great as it use to be, unless u are really good with kids it wont be all that fun since kids mainly run samp now days.
He means kids mostly run SA:MP servers, The people who run SA:MP (The SA:MP Dev Team) arnt kids AFAIK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNkStAX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
He means kids mostly run SA:MP servers, The people who run SA:MP (The SA:MP Dev Team) arnt kids AFAIK
yeah whatever.

Quote:
A-m-a-z-i-n-g,
Код:
[img][/img]
tags for your sig
How do you use a controller with a pc game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTNT
Quote:
A-m-a-z-i-n-g,
Код:
[img][/img]
tags for your sig
How do you use a controller with a pc game?
Plug in the USB, set the controls and use it exactly like you do on your console.

It's not as fun as it once was.

I think that it's still tons of fun, even though a lot of the original players left

But yeah a lot of players are little kids now, but I like it still, maybe you'll like it too :P

Its fun to play in. Depending on the Population of the server, many players in a server are fun to play with, depending on what the server has to offer.