How do you make houses?

I'm making a brand new sa-mp server and i started out with the normal SA-MP download...so far i've added admin system, login system, /rob, /rape/taze, /hit...I have not yet added a game mode...but my question was

How do i add a house?, i've looked through this forum and none of the methods are working for me, Can someone explain how to manually add houses? and explain all the x y z stuff, i have no idea what im done for adding houses.

thanks in advance.

Search for it, It has been asked to many times how to add houses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruzer18
Search for it, It has been asked to many times how to add houses.
I've been through so many posts for houses and none of them work! none of them are how you manually add them, and if they are...they dont even explain it step by step they just assume you know a bunch of this stuff

Which Gamemode do you have? because theres certain ways to make them.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by killdahobo99
I have not yet added a game mode...
that would answer your question

and killda, just look for PEN1LS or Godfather, and look how they made their houses and maybe duplicate it or improve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabeer1337
Quote:
Quote:

and killda, just look for PEN1LS or Godfather, and look how they made their houses and maybe duplicate it or improve it.
Godfather/ Pen1ls houses are kinda hard to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabeer1337
Quote:
Quote:

See the gamemode i am using right now...is that one you download off samp "lvdm 1" im just trying to learn the basic stuff before i get onto doing the real work

If i use PEN1LS or GodFathers, will it work? i've just looked through like 5 pages, because i searched "houses" and nothing is helping me

i'll try to use PEN1LS or GodFathers and see if it works, can you guys have a look at this topic again soon, because i know im gonna have problems again lmao....Thanks guys.

I've looked through both GodFathers and PEN1LS and you have to go through the game mode and add a lot of complicated things...

If one you guys could show me how to lets just say 1 house for the sample gamemodes from the
SA-MP folder, the game mode is "lvdm 1",

This folder does not have any property.cfg or anything...its a fresh new folder. thanks guys.

The gamemode also has "OnGameModeInit" I know you gotta do something with that...

Ok i finally found out how to add houses and it works fine! i learned from here:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=40314.0

I shows me how to add houses too but i have a problem...>

I know how you find the XYZ stuff for the outside part...but how do i find the stuff for the inside?