[HELP]

I searched and couldn't find my answer so therefore I'll post the question; I was wondering how to change the way the gamescore works? I'd like it to work by how many kills you get, any ideas?

OnPlayerDeath
pawn Код:
SetPlayerScore(GetPlayerScore(killerid),+1);

Thanks for replying, but I get this error

C:\Users\Tom Savill\Documents\Server1\gamemodes\TRG0.pwn(540) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Tom Savill\Documents\Server1\gamemodes\TRG0.pwn(540) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Tom Savill\Documents\Server1\gamemodes\TRG0.pwn(540) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Users\Tom Savill\Documents\Server1\gamemodes\TRG0.pwn(540) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Tom Savill\Documents\Server1\gamemodes\TRG0.pwn(540) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

I'm new to this Pawno language so please explain things in detail if it's possible.

Oh shit, I totally messed up.

SetPlayerScore(killerid,GetPlayerScore(killerid)+1 );

Thanks alot, now i'm trouble with the gun ammo, I have set it to a certain ammount but it keeps ignoring the ammount I have set it to;

pawn Код:
if(gTeam[playerid] == TEAM_1)
    {
      SetPlayerPos(playerid,2469.9905,-1688.9550,13);
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 26, 80); // Sawn-off's
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 32, 200); // Tec9
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 24, 100); // Deagle
    }
It keeps giving the skin for example the Deagle has round about 1500 bullets.
__
Also how can I for example make the person register? If he/she doesn't register they'll be kicked.

Anyone?

try:

pawn Код:
if(gTeam[playerid] == TEAM_1)
    {
        ResetPlayerWeapons(playerid);
        SetPlayerPos(playerid,2469.9905,-1688.9550,13);
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 26, 80); // Sawn-off's
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 32, 200); // Tec9
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 24, 100); // Deagle
    }

It worked thanks alot, does anybody know how to make it so you HAVE to register/login otherwise you get kicked or keep dieing until you do?

Also when you die your weapons go into drops instead of dissapearing, how is this done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savill
It worked thanks alot, does anybody know how to make it so you HAVE to register/login otherwise you get kicked or keep dieing until you do?
I can help you with that if you're using dudb. Otherwise, sorry.

Uh, might sound stupid but what's dudb : >