Mega the new megaupload is here!

https://mega.co.nz

It is now live! We have waited a whole year for it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo.
Посмотреть сообщение
https://mega.co.nz

It is now live! We have waited a whole year for it back!
doesn't load + lag

Yeah it's stuck on 50% for me. Since when do websites load anyway? I'm interested to see what this "loading" actually does. Right now it's not doing anything

Who cares? Like there aren't any other upload sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
Посмотреть сообщение
doesn't load + lag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah it's stuck on 50% for me. Since when do websites load anyway? I'm interested to see what this "loading" actually does. Right now it's not doing anything
You do realize you are one of millions trying to access the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Obviously you do or else you wouldn't even post or view the topic, you would simply go "oh look the new mega upload too bad we already have other file storage sites"

Loads fine for me and it's still in BETA phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly..

Megaupload used to be something when eveyone had their files there. When they left, everyone flooded to Mediafire, Solidfiles, or other file sharing websites alike.

Loads fine for me.

Let me guess, if this is the original Megaupload, FBI's gonna shut them down again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNinja
Посмотреть сообщение
Let me guess, if this is the original Megaupload, FBI's gonna shut them down again...
Nope, he spent millions on lawyers to make sure he isn't responsible for the content on his site now.

It's probably being DDoSed or the same as a DDoS (millions of ppl trying to access)

Don't forget megaupload enables you to upload HUGE files for free, and now it probably will never take down files for copyright issues.