I Beg of you i need HELP!!!

Ahh so my download speed is 5 kb/s and i was downloading quake 3 arena (46.6MB) with Mozzila Firefox 3.0.6 Final and the download was finished about 56% 1 hour remaining so... The light went off! and the download had to restart! i was downloading for 4 straight hours!!! is there anyone out there who can help me PLZ?? i really need some help!!!

Try to use torrents, you can continue with downloading then if something happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheATheBTheC..
Try to use torrents, you can continue with downloading then if something happens.
i have utorrent + firetorrent but the speed barely reaches 5kb/s its mostly 0.1kb/s

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkAZoid
Quote:
i have utorrent + firetorrent but the speed barely reaches 5kb/s its mostly 0.1kb/s
Get a better speed is the solution.

Leopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by [K4L
Leopard ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkAZoid
Quote:
Get a better speed is the solution.

Leopard
cant my parents refuse to. Any other solutions?

Save money. Trust me, I was at the same position as you one time... 6.7kb/s lol...

but, you can always switch to vista. I have 470kb/s now