Port Forwarding

Hello . I have made my own server . So when i made it its seems pretty cool . I ran to came and evrything was fine . But when i ask friend to come in he said he cant . Server was not responding or something . Server was fine ... I saw evrything and so on . I think its lan server what i made but it cant be port is 7777 and so on . I made it with tutorial . And on tutorial was its public server and for another people its works . I have seen topics about other people who have same problem so please help me ! Thank you , Nils .

Admin Note: Use a more descriptive title!

Have you port-forwarded?

i should have all ports open . i did something with ports but this didn't help . my router is trend net

after doing something with ports on router site i reset it .

goto www.whatsmyip.co.nr

then give that ip to your friends

that ip doesn't work
80.235.48.223 and i have to add :7777 is that but i can use only 192.168.1.2:7777.. seems i have made lan server or what ? Meaby u can get me good tutorial please ?

sorry but im not really idiot but i cant undersdand tutorial well in here . meaby you can tell me it here but little bit easier ?

someone plz answer me . its easy to study me .

my port is open i know that .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker
that ip doesn't work
80.235.48.223 and i have to add :7777 is that but i can use only 192.168.1.2:7777.. seems i have made lan server or what ? Meaby u can get me good tutorial please ?
So if you have made a lan server then simply make it not a lan server via editing the server.cfg?