Issue on creating DynamicObject using y_hooks

Hi to everyone!
I'm programming using modules and in a first try I separeted my maps in three different files, hooking those to OnGameModeInit callback, but I noticed that only 1000 out of 1300 objects were created.
I tried to move all the maps under OnGameModeInitEx, that is the first OnGameModeInit being called and it worked!
In the 'main.pwn' I've got this code:

Code:
#include <a_samp>
public OnGameModeInit()
{

OnGameModeInitEx();

#if defined main_OnGameModeInit
        return main_OnGameModeInit();
    #else
        return 1;
    #endif
}
#if defined _ALS_OnGameModeInit
    #undef OnGameModeInit
#else
    #define _ALS_OnGameModeInit
#endif

#define OnGameModeInit main_OnGameModeInit
#if defined main_OnGameModeInit
    forward main_OnGameModeInit();
#endif

// includes and definitions

OnGameModeInitEx()
{
    // maps here works
}
Instead, in one of the map file where I hook OnGameModeInit, the code is:
Code:
#include <YSI_Coding\y_hooks>

hook OnGameModeInit()
{
  // CreateDynamicObject
  return 1;
}
I want to understand if there are some problems related with streamer and hooks or if is due to my inexperience in hooking callbacks.

You don't have to hook anything if you're just adding objects (AFAIK).

All you have to do is create a map file which contains all objets (i'd call maps.pwn).

In that file create a function like CreateServerObjects() and put all your objects there.

Then include maps.pwn in your main game using:

pawn Code:
#include "maps.pwn"
After add CreateServerObjects() in OnGameModeInit on your main gamemode as well.

Note the include code i posted retrieves the maps.pwn file from inside gamemodes folder. You might want to change it based on your needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symon
View Post
You don't have to hook anything if you're just adding objects (AFAIK).

All you have to do is create a map file which contains all objets (i'd call maps.pwn).

In that file create a function like CreateServerObjects() and put all your objects there.

Then include maps.pwn in your main game using:

pawn Code:
#include "maps.pwn"
After add CreateServerObjects() in OnGameModeInit on your main gamemode as well.

Note the include code i posted retrieves the maps.pwn file from inside gamemodes folder. You might want to change it based on your needs.
I made as you said in my second attempt but I'd like to know why write the map under the hook of OnGameModeInit doesn't work. There is something I don't know about the hooks?

(Btw thank you for respond! I'll use this method for sure, but as I said, I want to know if I'm missing something)

UPDATE:
Solved, my mistake.