[help] soda machines

how can i disable the soda machines?
I've seen it on some servers, that when you press enter, you hear a 'buy rejected' sound, and nothing happens

afaik, its not possible - they have added objects inside/infront the machines to avoid usage

Quote:
Originally Posted by //exora
afaik, its not possible - they have added objects inside/infront the machines to avoid usage
there were no other objects.. i was in front of the soda machine and pressed enter -> sound plays and i get no soda -> i cried
the only possibility could be that they copied the interior (just objects) and used playertopoint at the soda stuff
but that's also impossible because there was a yellow enter/exit marker witch can't be added by the server

Hmhm, Maybe get the player if he stands near a soda machine, Then when he clicks ENTER he gets ClearAnimations(playerid);
and a text or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
Hmhm, Maybe get the player if he stands near a soda machine, Then when he clicks ENTER he gets ClearAnimations(playerid);
and a text or something.
thats possible, but the 'detect enter' to give soda is client side, and the 'detect enter' is server side
so i tried to press it many times shortly after each other, to see if I'd finally get a soda drink ><
i didn't get one

maybe it checks when you loose 100$?

You never lose 100$.

I'm sorry, 1$