Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComDuck
Посмотреть сообщение
In your Create3DTextLabel line, replace the variables you've set in the parameters to actual coordinate values. If you want to, set it to some place else and see if it creates the label.
yeah, i checked in another coordinates, but also there is no text.

Код:
new Text3D:obejct_text;
Код:
	Delete3DTextLabel(object_text);
	object_text = Create3DTextLabel("Gas. Use /take", 0xFFD200FF, 1890.7184, 1591.4319, 10.8631,  10.0, -1, 0);
What can be wrong?

I tried, but this time was different, because it shows for one second and then dissapear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heress
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried, but this time was different, because it shows for one second and then dissapear.
Is that one second interval because of your timer? What changes did you do to your code this time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComDuck
Посмотреть сообщение
Is that one second interval because of your timer? What changes did you do to your code this time?
No, timer is 2 minutes and when gamemode starts (before first timer) there was no text and 2 minutes after start ir shows for second, then dissapears and then timer works for the first time.
I just created 3d text label ongamemodeinit with same textid of that text, which must be created in timer.

Ok, all works perfectly. Problem fixed. Maybe function Delete3DTextLabel have bugs, because when i 3d text changed to dynamic all bugs fixed. Thank to all