SA Map XY

Hey

How it's possible to place houses around San Andreas without going around the map and place houses where I want?
Is there any way to get X Y coordinates of the map with any tool and find the height with map andreas?

Thanks in advance

It's possible, you have to calculate the height of the X and Y coordinates with MapAndreas or something like that.
Than write a script to add houses at this calculated positions.

I don't think you are going to get very good results with this. But you could use ColAndreas to scan for what is around a position however seems like the effort you spend would be easier to just place them manually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think you are going to get very good results with this. But you could use ColAndreas to scan for what is around a position however seems like the effort you spend would be easier to just place them manually.
Yes this is what I afraid of... but it easier to check that the house position is correct instead of placing more than 1000 houses.

Very hard to achieve if you are factoring house model/location/position, area location/type and many more. It would be much better if you manually placed the houses instead.