Minigame Problem...

I've made a few minigames, 7 to be exact. All involve players and weapons, no vehicles.

I've started on a few minigames where the player gets spawned into the minigame and put into a vehicle...

I had problems at first getting it to work so players were put into different vehicles, now i've got that working.

I've only tested this with 2 players. Me and another admin.

When someone dies, instead of it doing like the other minigames, announcing the winner, and spawning each player back to normal.

If the other person dies in the minigame, and im the winner, it announces me as the winner, but it also shows the camera moving as if i've died, but i dont see a dead body just an area on the map where someone would normally spawn in the game.

When i say the camera moving, its like, if you do /kill, or someone kills you, and you see the camera sort of zoom out and move side to side..

Well thats what i see in the minigame when the other person dies..

Its only with this minigame the rest are fine.

When i spawn i am at the default samp spawn point, in LV at the top of the duel escilator. I dont have any weapons, but i do have either a joint or a bottle in my hand.

What causes this, does anyone know?

And if you know of this problem, how would i fix it?

Its only with the minigame when vehicles are involved, the other work perfectly fine.

No script = no help.

Heres a pastebin link, i didn't include all of the script for it, just the parts where the problems are.

http://pastebin.com/m5d9c33dc