nLock - Simple Lock System (Without SetVehicleParams)

nLock

This is a simple lock system, without the use of standard vehicle param functions, and when you lock your own car with this script running you will actually be locked out and not just others. This is good for roleplay servers etc.

I won\'t go into more detail as the script is really that simple, just thought others might find it useful.

Commands:
/lock - (/lock when your inside a vehicle, /lock beside the vehicle to unlock it from the outside).

Credits:

PlayerToPoint creator.

Download

Awesome Norn,i\'ll try it out when i have time. :P

--
Ok looks nice,but i\'m still gonna use SetVehicleParams. :P

You can arrange a pastebin link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rks_
You can arrange a pastebin link?
Click

But Norn, why should anyone use it?
Why not simply using SetVehcleParams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
But Norn, why should anyone use it?
Why not simply using SetVehcleParams?
Yea SetVehicleParams work fine for me but Norn this is great idea

It\'s Norn not Corn, haha

Quote:
Sorry about that

Norn: You can add an animation to your script if the vehicle is locked so the player tries to enter it. You know like here on samp when the vehicle is locked and player tries to enter as passenger. That animation. That would be great even if the player tries to enter the car as a driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dujma
Quote:
Sorry about that

Norn: You can add an animation to your script if the vehicle is locked so the player tries to enter it. You know like here on samp when the vehicle is locked and player tries to enter as passenger. That animation. That would be great
Good idea , i would do it although i don\'t know how to check what side of a vehicle a player is at.

Corn lol, had me laughing :P