Something I've noticed over the past 11 years

Why is it that the SA-MP forums has an obsession with deleting topics? To this day, I've never seen a forum that deletes topics as religiously as SA-MP forums..

After starting to use an RSS feed reader.. its like every 1/3rd new topic that it fetches, returns that damn "topic not found, or you do not have the permissions to read this topic" error.

Probably the most random rant I've ever posted (blew a .32 BAC, so you can guess why), so this is the perfect forum category for it xD

You have to understand, they have certain protocols to follow.
P/S: This thread will be deleted as well.

The amount of posts deleted is a direct correlation to the amount of useless crap posted

half the time the removed posts are bots like that one 2 days ago where it spammed the whole forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
The amount of posts deleted is a direct correlation to the amount of useless crap posted
haha yes

also you havent changed one bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Users can actually delete their own threads, which happens a lot when people get their answers now.

Yes this has happened and makes angry, now i think maybe i should support cheating/hacking ? Or what ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshncool
Посмотреть сообщение
half the time the removed posts are bots like that one 2 days ago where it spammed the whole forum.
arent u a bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
Посмотреть сообщение
arent u a bot
yes.