[FilterScript] [FS] iSpy (admin cmd)

TESTED ON 0.3 SERVERS; LINUX AND WINDOWS 99%
[INFO] Stalk players secretly to see if they are hacking ( similar to watch command)
!= iClone Commands:
/spy [id] - to watch player in angles/indoors/outdoor/glitches/normal
/weapons [id] - check the players health, armour (shield) and weapon in hand.
( /watch can be renamed just edit it.)

WARNING: weapon command are 98.99% accurate, they have tend to fail on me only once. but still very accurate. please use wise admin decisions when banning. DUH!

!= FS Usage:
filterscripts amx goes into filterscripts, duh!

!= In Game Usage:
Similiar to watch command, what the player, see if they are hiding something that they shouldn't

again, i cannot stress this... ( please don't contact me to add it for you ) its a FS!

!= Why the release this?
Simply, i f***ing hate hackers... its time hackers GTFO and admins are more prepared.
Take the guess out of guessing if he is a hacker or not... find out and download this right away, you will see how fast
hackers will be caught and banned; or what ever you would like to do ( my favorite is Heli-hacker-sushi, but that's my taste )

!= YEY!
Say thanks, come in IRC and say sup, we are always looking for new players just to chat with.
and i love sa-mp and i love everything sa-mp.com forums/admins/dev's have designed and created. woot samp!
*come chat in IRC @: irc.ffsnetwork.com channel #PTP || or try webirc

!= Downloads (speedy downloads)

* WTF? ooooh', wanna' see? check Pastebin (pwn) : Source *updated

nice spectactin system!.. :> i were lookin for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Johny|
in first picture player isn`t cheating, he has jetpack, sometimes jetpack doesn`t show up to other players. there isn`t hack to players can fly (maybe superman mod )
well he wasn\'t using jetpack, i have autobans for jetpack, pretty simple to add really.

Code:
if (GetPlayerSpecialAction(i) == SPECIAL_ACTION_USEJETPACK)
  {
	  BanUser(-1, i, "AntiCheat: Used a Jetpack");
or something similar and around that, my scripts are a bit custom but just look at wiki
that guy was banned instantly btw :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by hctiB_selffaW_yM
nice spectactin system!.. :> i were lookin for this
thanks, enjoy them, it will be usefully