Server doesn't save to MySQL

Hello,

I try and put a house down and then I restart the server and the house is no longer there and it should be saving by the MySQL.. Any ideas?

+rep to those that can help me..

Thanks in advanced!!

Hello! Try checking your logs. Server/logs/plugins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittzi
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello! Try checking your logs. Server/logs/plugins
Nothing.....

Obviously it's not working, but what's not on is simply saying that the problem is there and not providing anything...

You'll find yourself short of anything other than rep-farmers coming in here.

No logs, no code, no effort in trying to debug/highlight the issue, will get you no-where.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Obviously it's not working, but what's not on is simply saying that the problem is there and not providing anything...

You'll find yourself short of anything other than rep-farmers coming in here.

No logs, no code, no effort in trying to debug/highlight the issue, will get you no-where.
What logs do you want? There is no MySQL logs or anything.. I get a error from the mysql saying 1054 but thats because a sql file isn't in the database but that should have nothing to do with houses not saving..

Well, here's the thing... To ask for help, you need to provide the code, or the log files to cover this, otherwise, as I said, all you'll get are guesses...

Effort is referring to your ability to actually put out the story, and how much you try to give the information needed.