[FilterScript] Automatic Message [Random News]

Random News

Today i will be releasing my first ever FS. This FS will be about putting Random News into your server. I have made this a while ago for a friends server but he never used it as his server got shut down for some reason. It has just been sitting on my desktop for a while now and i taught I would help out some people on need of this filterscript maybe. So guys. Here is is. (By the way, Sorry I have no Images of it.)

HOW TO INSTALL
Ok, To install this all you have to.
1) Download it.
2) Edit it to whatever you want it to say (you can do this by locating your "pawno" file then when you open "pawno" locate "AutoMessage" then when you open it you should see something like this
Код:
	AddRandomMessage("Random News: Type /changes To See A List Of New Commands Or Changes.");
	AddRandomMessage("Random News: Want To Join LSPD Or FDSA? Please Ask The Leaders. They'll Be Sure To Help");
	AddRandomMessage("Random News: Hackers Are NOT Tollerated, If You See A Hacker /Report.");
	AddRandomMessage("Random News: Want To Be A Helper, Help Out On /n And The Advisors Will Notice You.");
Then you will have to edit it to something like this:
Код:
	AddRandomMessage("Random News: Welcome to my cool new server. Enjoy your stay.");
	AddRandomMessage("Random News: This server is so asome please enjoy your refund.");
	AddRandomMessage("Random News: If you like my server and want to keep it alive. Donate.");
	AddRandomMessage("Random News: This server is so cool, Invite all your friends for great rewards..");
Then you have edited it.
3) Install it to your server. (You can do this by locating your server file and placing it into the "Filterscript section".
4) Then you would want to go to your "server.cfg" then on the filterscript line put in "AutoMessage" then hit save.
5) Restart/Start your server and your done.

http://www.mediafire.com/?i3uhsln626v2sxc This is the .pwn

http://www.mediafire.com/?j7awkf2y1ypmc29 This is the .amx

If you have liked this please REP +1
It means alot.

Quite simple, but I assume this is Your first FS. Nice job!

Thanks. I will try get better releases next time.

easy but nice

Nice man

Pretty good!

Thank you