Help me please

Guys, When I add a server with 7777 port, it says (Retrieving Info) 'IP Address'.
But, I can join a server that not using 7777 port. Can you help me to fix it guys?

REP+ to people who help me (If success).

EDIT:
Also, if I add a server with 7777 port in my friend's pc, that server is on and I can play in it.
But, my friend don't know how to fix this too.
Sorry for my bad English.

Guys please help me

Filbert not all server's use the port 7777... the port is NOT constant and it depends on the server creator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
Filbert not all server's use the port 7777... the port is NOT constant and it depends on the server creator.
I wanna play my favorite server but it's use 7777 port. I cant join it. How to fix it?

Make sure that you got the IP and PORT of the server right, if it doesn't show online then the server itself is OFF, to make sure that you got the server stats right you can test it on any server checkers online, EXAMPLE HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
Make sure that you got the IP and PORT of the server right, if it doesn't show online then the server itself is OFF, to make sure that you got the server stats right you can test it on any server checkers online, EXAMPLE HERE
The server is online and i put the ip and port right. But i still cant join it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filbert
View Post
The server is online and i put the ip and port right. But i still cant join it
Then the owner shut it down.

Anyone can help me? Please

What is the IP address of the server you're trying to connect to?

If the server is on your favorites list try removing it and adding it again then connect.

Edit: Is there any chance you have blocked port 7777 from your firewall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEW273
View Post
What is the IP address of the server you're trying to connect to?

If the server is on your favorites list try removing it and adding it again then connect.

Edit: Is there any chance you have blocked port 7777 from your firewall?
I think so. How to unblock it from my firewall?

Quote:
View Post
I think so. How to unblock it from my firewall?
Are you using any anti-virus software? If so try disabling it then connect to the server.

still cant

If you have Windows 7 you can follow this:
http://www.dummies.com/computers/ope...ws-7-firewall/

Also I believe the problem you're experiencing also happens when you try to connect to a server with a different version to your client, have you checked this to see if the server is using a different version? The server version is listed in the server browser and your client version is listed in the server browser program title/header.

In one of my previous posts I recommended deleting the server from your favorites then re-adding it, did you try doing this?

Now i can join the server. I unblocked 7777 TCP and UDP in Outbound Rules. +REP

Quote:
View Post
Now i can join the server. I unblocked 7777 TCP and UDP in Outbound Rules. +REP
Glad to hear it