Weird question..

Virtual world doesn't do anything with this case... Based on my test, i think the game loads the shelves as soon the interior of 24/7 loads... But you can glitch it, when you are on a 1st store, do not let it touch the door enter/exit point (tip: use this https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/DisableInteriorEnterExits), and then teleport to the 2nd store, the game will think you are still at 1st store and it will generate shelves at 1st interior (making it a double stack). You'll find there will be no shelves in 2nd interior), the next time you enter/exit 2nd store, it will not generate shelves anymore since it was already in 1st store.
So... my conclusion is, you can't get all of the 6 store interiors with empty shelf, but you can have one store with many shelves glitched to let the other 5 store interiors empty. Simply put the player first on any 24/7 store interior you don't need, then teleport the player to other 5 interiors with a notes: make sure the player don't get into the door, make sure the player has never visited the 5 store after the game starts.

I don't guarantee this will always work, atleast that's what i got.

Or you could use RemoveBuildingForPlayer, or even creating new object of 24/7 interior rooms.

Notice: I'm not sure how to script that door correctly, someone else must help with that. (if needed)
Open the map editor, head to the interiors that you want empty and follow these steps:

Step one: Click on the outside of the 24/7.
Step two: Click on the duplicate button above.
Step three: Move the duplicate a bid away with arrows.
Step four: Click the original interior with your left mouse button.
Step five: Copy the coцrdinate at the first line in movement section.
Step six: Click on delete to delete the original interior.
Step seven: Paste the copied coцrdinate on the first line of the duplicated interior.
Step eight: Click on the test button in the map editor.
Step nine: Head to the door of the interior, and type /save and /save (facing)angle
Step ten: Repeat this for all interiors that you need to have empty.
Step eleven: Put the mapping code below OnGameModeInit and press f5 in pawno to save it.
Step twelve: Add the door and facingangle in your script and you will be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantella
Посмотреть сообщение
Notice: I'm not sure how to script that door correctly, someone else must help with that. (if needed)
Open the map editor, head to the interiors that you want empty and follow these steps:

Step one: Click on the outside of the 24/7.
Step two: Click on the duplicate button above.
Step three: Move the duplicate a bid away with arrows.
Step four: Click the original interior with your left mouse button.
Step five: Copy the coцrdinate at the first line in movement section.
Step six: Click on delete to delete the original interior.
Step seven: Paste the copied coцrdinate on the first line of the duplicated interior.
Step eight: Click on the test button in the map editor.
Step nine: Head to the door of the interior, and type /save and /save (facing)angle
Step ten: Repeat this for all interiors that you need to have empty.
Step eleven: Put the mapping code below OnGameModeInit and press f5 in pawno to save it.
Step twelve: Add the door and facingangle in your script and you will be done.
for gods sake do i need to always specify that I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS SCRIPTING and I dont need it for my server i want it for my client but apparently the only way to do this is by installing ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboN1X
Посмотреть сообщение
Virtual world doesn't do anything with this case... Based on my test, i think the game loads the shelves as soon the interior of 24/7 loads... But you can glitch it, when you are on a 1st store, do not let it touch the door enter/exit point (tip: use this https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/DisableInteriorEnterExits), and then teleport to the 2nd store, the game will think you are still at 1st store and it will generate shelves at 1st interior (making it a double stack). You'll find there will be no shelves in 2nd interior), the next time you enter/exit 2nd store, it will not generate shelves anymore since it was already in 1st store.
So... my conclusion is, you can't get all of the 6 store interiors with empty shelf, but you can have one store with many shelves glitched to let the other 5 store interiors empty. Simply put the player first on any 24/7 store interior you don't need, then teleport the player to other 5 interiors with a notes: make sure the player don't get into the door, make sure the player has never visited the 5 store after the game starts.

I don't guarantee this will always work, atleast that's what i got.

Or you could use RemoveBuildingForPlayer, or even creating new object of 24/7 interior rooms.
i dont want to offend anyone or you concentrically since you are helping me but i didnt understand what you wrote due to the "bad english" also how do i not touch the enter/exit point?? i mean i cant enter the interior without that
then how do i teleport to the second 24/7?

What he's saying is to set your position to the first 24/7 interior, then start going through them to see if the shelves don't spawn for the others when they don't notice you go from interior to interior, without exiting them.

You can use "SetPlayerShopName", just put anything in that doesn't exist (5-6 random characters) after entering (you might have to restream the interior by teleporting away and back). This function loads/unloads the interior-specific items (like Cashiers, Checkpoints for buying food/clothes etc).

Anyway, if I got you right you don't intend to do this only on your own Server. In that case RemoveBuildingForPlayer etc would be useless. What you'd need to do is edit the original Map (like with MooMapper, or a simple Text Editor).

Quote:

and since it doesnt count as cheating(because its a samp bug) ...

Since this "bug" can only be performed on your own Server (at least intentionally), anything you do to remove the objects on other peoples' Servers is not a bug, but simply cheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
You can use "SetPlayerShopName", just put anything in that doesn't exist (5-6 random characters) after entering (you might have to restream the interior by teleporting away and back). This function loads/unloads the interior-specific items (like Cashiers, Checkpoints for buying food/clothes etc).

Anyway, if I got you right you don't intend to do this only on your own Server. In that case RemoveBuildingForPlayer etc would be useless. What you'd need to do is edit the original Map (like with MooMapper, or a simple Text Editor).

Since this "bug" can only be performed on your own Server (at least intentionally), anything you do to remove the objects on other peoples' Servers is not a bug, but simply cheating.
First of all im NOT willing to do this for my server and second of all I want to this only for my self and not for other players because not only that it wouldnt favorize me in DeathMatch against other players but that can also be detected by AC really easily