R.I.P Linkin Park member

Rest in peace Linkin Park's leader singer Chester Bennington. He was so unique for his powerfull voice and.. damn, it's just so sad..

P.s he hanged himself, like wtf..

Rest in peace my friend, you will live in our hearts (us Linkin park's fans)

One of the best bands, it's sad!

TMZ article: http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/20/linkin...mmits-suicide/
"Chester was very close with Chris Cornell, who himself committed suicide by hanging in May. Today would have been Cornell's 53rd birthday. Chester wrote an open letter to Chris on the day of Chris' suicide."

I think that this may be related at least a bit. That was a true friendship. Too bad that we lost another legend with a really amazing voice. I can't believe how such a successful man with a big family and a lot of people that love him can suicide. This really sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

This guy changed my life. I love every piece of music they wrote, and never gave up on them.
I am dying inside right now, I simply can't cope with it...

In the end it doesn't even matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toroi
Посмотреть сообщение
In the end it doesn't even matter
In the end he actually did matter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI
Посмотреть сообщение
I think that this may be related at least a bit. That was a true friendship. Too bad that we lost another legend with a really amazing voice. I can't believe how such a successful man with a big family and a lot of people that love him can suicide. This really sucks.
It doesn't matter whatever you're famous or not, you always got people around you who "love you" and "care for you", what matters for you is your life, more than strangers opinion.
Its a life you gotta face and be able to handle, some people cannot hold it for that long and give up.
Being successful doesn't mean a lot if you reach the top of the mountain, yes, you get to feel the success, being excited and all, actually forgetting about the pain and trouble you had before, but eventually, at some point in life, it becomes the norm for you and you come back to your normal life where you think about your life status again and then everything you had and didn't solve, comes back again.

This picture is actually very logical and I many times thought about it, thought about what my life would look like if I'd be successful and talked with many different people and saw different documentaries about rich people's life and I always stumbled upon that, success - doesn't always bring you happiness. Like, yeah at first you're always excited about new great things that happen in your life and you always get to forget the bad things in your life when you feel happy and excited about your life, but that doesn't always stay so, eventually things become normal and that makes you bored and then you start to think about your life, uncovering all the darkest corners.

I must say that, whether life's success rate is at, whether you care about being lonely or having friends and family, being in a company with someone.
Eventually life someday - emotions hit you and that thing that is most important to you, that you care the most about having it, starts to bother you, at first it only bothers, then it starts to pursue you and then it starts to eat you. And the longer it stays, the more it downgrades you.

I have no idea if other people can help, there is a lot of people who try to help such people - who are lost and cannot find a way out, but it might be an impossible mission because some people wish to have love in their life or have lost someone in their life that is really important to them. Many people who are successful and have found a pretty 20 y/o gold digger to love them, might actually only wear a happy face mask. And many people who have lost someone wish to reunite with them.

Anyhow, seems like it went too long, my point was that success blinds you for a certain time from the problems in your life, and whether your successful or not, what you feel and care about always comes before other people and most probably you don't even think about, like the other people you barely spoke to in your life, it might turn out that they actually care about you, but you don't feel the same about them and therefore their opinion matters less when you take life decisions. (if anything at all)

This is my opinion at least.

When i was 10 i used to watch a carttloon Dragon Ball z i listened to a song pn that cartoons promo "in the end" i didnt know that who sang that song so i searched on ****** and found a guy called Chester from linkin park i still used to listen "in the end" everyday
RIP chester
Why did he suicide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron123
Посмотреть сообщение
Why did he suicide?
Isn't hard to read comments of others. Try and you will know

@Rest in peace