Sublime Text 2 help

Hello,

Today I was working on few thing and tried to compile my gamemode. I noticed that nothing worked and it just showed nothing, empty. A picture below shows what I mean.
I cannot compile my gamemode in sublime nor pawno, first time this happened. Tried to look online - could not find anything.

https://i.gyazo.com/a90bfce018584b7b...a105f4ea19.png

Any help?

Might be an open bracket somewhere or a bracket out of place, or code that could crash the script.

Look for the last thing you were looking on or if you accidentally put something somewher e.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Kane
Посмотреть сообщение
Might be an open bracket somewhere or a bracket out of place, or code that could crash the script.

Look for the last thing you were looking on or if you accidentally put something somewher e.
Removed everything from my last script, nothing new. Also before it stopped compiling I downloaded and changed streamer.inc. Since then it doesnt work.

I had a problem with Sublime Text that it would not compile and show a box like yours but it would with PAWN.

It happened when I had like a large size variable in a fucked up coded command. Check around your newest made commands and functions and you could probably spot the problem.

You might of also pressed your keyboard while scrolling down and put a random key somewhere?

Try compiling with both Sublime and PAWN and see if there's a difference.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I had a problem with Sublime Text that it would not compile and show a box like yours but it would with PAWN.

It happened when I had like a large size variable in a fucked up coded command. Check around your newest made commands and functions and you could probably spot the problem.

You might of also pressed your keyboard while scrolling down and put a random key somewhere?

Try compiling with both Sublime and PAWN and see if there's a difference.
Just did it. None of them compile it. Went through my code, everything seems fine. I did not miss any brackets or anything. Tried to "play" with includes[streamer.inc because when I updated it, sublime stopped compiling but nothing]. Huuuh it frustrates me.

I suggest noting out your commands and functions by order of newest ones and compiling and see if there are any different results. Only possible way I could think of to find the problem.

Again, double check for any missing brackets, etc.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I suggest noting out your commands and functions by order of newest ones and compiling and see if there are any different results. Only possible way I could think of to find the problem.

Again, double check for any missing brackets, etc.
Thanks. Just in case I will check all the brackets again.
I want to use this https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=291018 but when I start the program it says "cant start because MSVCR100D.dll and MSVCP100D.dll is missing from my computer"... And it is not..

Cant get any better

Use Sublime Text 3...

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=626423

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrea1
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry for the inconvenience but I am using Sublime Text 3. I guess accidentally put 2 instead of 3.