Players / Objects issue.

Howdy everyone!

Recently i've been facing a problem in my server, which is, kinda very much frustrating and affecting my playerbase greatly, i'll explain the problem below:

After a few hours of server startup, all players / objects / Vehicles start disappearing and appearing again every few seconds (3-5 seconds is the interval), and at that point the server is unplayable!

- I am using streamer and most of objects are created using it (there must be kinda 10-20 objects created normally)
- I dont think cause is too many objects because i tried removing alot of objects which were there even before this thing started, it was still there.
- OnPlayerUpdate is empty (return 1)
- There are several global timers, intervals are 1 sec 3 sec... loop through all players.

Any help will be appreciated! this bug has to be fixed asap.

There was someone else experiencing the same issues in the past 6 months. Can't remember who...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
There was someone else experiencing the same issues in the past 6 months. Can't remember who...
I've searched threads, none of them was helpful.

Anyone has any idea

Sounds like you are creating objects and not deleting them. When the issue happens use a small command to see what id your objects are up to.

Код:
CMD:ocount(playerid, arg[])
{
	printf("There are %i objects currently created", Streamer_CountItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, 1);
	return 1;
}

7314 objects

Okay, is this issue server-wide? Or is it isolated to certain areas? We may have to run the profiler plugin and see if there is any functions that are being excessively called then.

I've ran profiler, and yep its not restricted to any area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
I've ran profiler, and yep its not restricted to any area.
Post the results you get from the profiler plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
Post the results you get from the profiler plugin.
Its a HTML file you know, and I doubt someone will want to read all the file.. anyway i'll uplaod it asap.

Bolex_: Yep, for everyone.