Help about Maps in GameMode

Hello guys I've come up to an issue and don't know what exaclly the problem is, so here I am looking for any solutions or advice. My GameMode can not read more than 5 maps and I don't know how to solve it. Any advice is welcome. Sorry for my english, I'm not good at it.

Define 5 maps. If you mean too many CreateObject then I advice you search for a streamer and use CreateDynamicObject. Again I'm not sure what you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
Define 5 maps. If you mean too many CreateObject then I advice you search for a streamer and use CreateDynamicObject. Again I'm not sure what you mean.
To many CreateObject, I tried with all streamers. I need CreateObject, not CreateDynamicObject ..

I must ask why do you need CreateObject? Only thing I ever needed CreateObject is for places where I know vehicles will be spawned on. For interiors I use streamer as well but let the player be freezed for 1-2 seconds until they have loaded in the objects properly.

Anyways to answer you, you can't do anything about it. It's a static limit (https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits) and it's not changable (unless you want to decrease it, then just redefine it to smaller, but 1000 is the max and you can't go above it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
I must ask why do you need CreateObject? Only thing I ever needed CreateObject is for places where I know vehicles will be spawned on. For interiors I use streamer as well but let the player be freezed for 1-2 seconds until they have loaded in the objects properly.

Anyways to answer you, you can't do anything about it. It's a static limit (https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits) and it's not changable (unless you want to decrease it, then just redefine it to smaller, but 1000 is the max and you can't go above it).
Okay, thanks ..

Whats the limit of CreateDynamicObject and CreateDynamicObjectEx?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morton
Посмотреть сообщение
Whats the limit of CreateDynamicObject and CreateDynamicObjectEx?
I think has no limits.