I want a house system

Hello everyone!
Who has houses system with ID, house ids? I want to make an original house system, but i don't know how to make it with house ids. For example: 'House ID: 1', 'House ID: 2', 'House ID: 3', etc. I need your help, please. I don't want to copy the system, just want to "learn" to make it with house ids. Thank y'all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokinn
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello everyone!
Who has houses system with ID, house ids? I want to make an original house system, but i don't know how to make it with house ids. For example: 'House ID: 1', 'House ID: 2', 'House ID: 3', etc. I need your help, please. I don't want to copy the system, just want to "learn" to make it with house ids. Thank y'all!
Hmm, There might be alot of tutorials all over the internet.

If you can't find anything useful, try downloading a game mode, and look into it's system.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=609992 Try with this one.

It's not more then variables and coordinates. Just think about it and you will create in in 7 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not more then variables and coordinates. Just think about it and you will create in in 7 seconds.
But how to do with House IDs? That is to be increased, idkkkkk

Just increase the variable if you add a new house? Just a variable.... Basics...

I think I solved, thanks anyway!