Glitchy ColAndreas_static.so

I tried to use the static version of ColAndreas (ColAndreas.so won't load, misses the library) but it's glitchy, objects that were spawned on the ground by finding z coord using CA with the static version float in the air, same for spawn points!
I use win10 on my machine, and everything goes fine, the server OS is deb8 instead.
Anyone knows why?

Is the colandreas.cadb in the correct place?
Also make sure the case of the folder and file is correct. Linux is case-sensitive while Windows isn't, so a different case on Linux would make it fail to load.

It should be
Quote:

colandreas/ColAndreas.cadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the colandreas.cadb in the correct place?
Also make sure the case of the folder and file is correct. Linux is case-sensitive while Windows isn't, so a different case on Linux would make it fail to load.

It should be
Hey thanks for replying! Yeas I found out the folder on the linux OS had different cases.. i will try now

EDIT: nothing, ColAndreas.so isn't loading yet because of
PHP код:
[19:33:24]   Failed (libBulletDynamics.so.2.83cannot open shared object fileNo such file or directory
and the static one spawns things mid air.. Maybe I have to use another .cadb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1nG
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey thanks for replying! Yeas I found out the folder on the linux OS had different cases.. i will try now

EDIT: nothing, ColAndreas.so isn't loading yet because of
PHP код:
[19:33:24]   Failed (libBulletDynamics.so.2.83cannot open shared object fileNo such file or directory
and the static one spawns things mid air.. Maybe I have to use another .cadb?
Any unusual output when loading the static version? Post logs here if you're not sure.

How about compiling it for your OS?

This is when loading ColAndreas.so

PHP код:
[19:33:24]  Loading pluginColAndreas.so
and this with the static one

PHP код:
[19:48:32]  Loading pluginColAndreas_static.so
[19:48:32] *********************
[
19:48:32] ** Created By:     **
[
19:48:32] ** [uL]Chris42O    **
[
19:48:32] ** [uL]Slice       **
[
19:48:32] ** [uL]Pottus      **
[
19:48:32] *********************
[
19:48:32No collision data found.
[
[
19:48:32] **ColAndreas Loaded**
[
[
19:48:32]   Loaded
And about the plugin building.. I never did that, not sure of how it works, but I am using win10 on my localhost, the server runs on deb8 Jessie, I don't have that OS..
I doubt it, but can I build it for linux using win?

Anyone?

Was ColAndreas updated after you used the Wizard the last time? You could try downloading the wizard again from GitHub and generate the file again.
Although it seems like it couldn't find the file at all.

I can't use the wizard on the hosting machine, only access I have to that machine is via FTP in the server folder.
I need either to fix the ColAndreas_static or compile a new colandreas.so for debian jessie..
Can anyone help me please? I am asking on plugin's thread since days too but nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1nG
Посмотреть сообщение
I can't use the wizard on the hosting machine, only access I have to that machine is via FTP in the server folder.
I need either to fix the ColAndreas_static or compile a new colandreas.so for debian jessie..
Can anyone help me please? I am asking on plugin's thread since days too but nothing.
The Wizard is meant to be used on your Windows machine (you need GTA SA to be installed anyway). The ColAndreas.cadb file should then be copied to the scriptfiles/colandreas/ folder.

You can also try to install the Bullet library.

https://github.com/Pottus/ColAndreas

There are some instructions below regarding this error.