not getting the message

hey guys i have this dialog that wont give me the message "you can't add you in your friend list" but it give's me the message "that id isn't connected , please ad someone online"

the line who should give me the message if i try to ad me

Код HTML:
if(i == playerid) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Nu te poti adauga pe tine insuti.");
why?

Код HTML:
if(dialogid == DIALOG_ADDFRIENDS)
		{
			if(response)
			{
				new text[50];
				mysql_real_escape_string(inputtext, text);
				if(IsNumeric(text))
				{
					new find = 0;
					foreach(Player, i)
					{
						if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
						{
							if(find == 0)
							{
								new name[30],str1[256];
								GetPlayerName(i, name, sizeof(name));
								if(strfind(name, text) != -1)
								{
									find = 1;
									if(i == playerid) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Nu te poti adauga pe tine insuti.");
									format(str1, sizeof(str1), "SELECT * FROM `friends` WHERE `FriendID`='%d' AND `PlayerID`='%d'",PlayerInfo[i][pSQLID],PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID]);
									new Cache: membresult = mysql_query(SQL,str1);
									if(cache_get_row_count () > 0)
									{
										SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Acel jucator este deja in lista ta de prieteni.");
										return 1;
									}
									cache_delete(membresult);
									mysql_format(SQL, str1, sizeof(str1), "INSERT INTO `friends` (`PlayerID`,`FriendID`,`FriendName`) VALUES('%d','%d','%s')",PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID],PlayerInfo[i][pSQLID],PlayerInfo[i][pNormalName]);
									mysql_tquery(SQL,str1,"","");
									SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "Prieten adaugat!");
								}
							}
						}
						else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "ID invalid. Poti adauga doar playerii care-s online in lista de prieteni.");
					}
					if(find == 0)
					{
						SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "ID invalid. Poti adauga doar playerii care-s online in lista de prieteni.");
					}
				}
			}
		}

I dont understand what was going on here, explain a little better

Try not to nest so much if-statements inside one another. Makes code needlessly hard to read. What I assume you want is something like this: http://pastebin.com/167BUH99. This works on the principle of "INSERT IGNORE", assuming that the combination (FriendID, PlayerID) is the primary key. Much shorter and cleaner and IMO also more straightforward.

so can you help me out with an aranjament?