Mapping issue.

Hello, I am using Jernejl's map editor to map samp interiors and exteriors for months. But I've been wondering how to make custom decent mappings. I've ******d some house interior mappings, and I found some objects (walls,floors etc) which does not exists in samp object list. Can anyone of you give me a tip of how to take such object id's?

These are some images I'm wondering about the object id's.

It's obiously some textures that are used in objects smartly.

Or some objects intersecting with the wall. I've seen people do that....

Hey there magnezia, those objects are available in sa-mp map construction. All you need to do is re-texture it in the right way and of course you need a lot of idea how you can use these objects and textures well.

you mean they are also available in other map editors? what do you mean by "re texture it in the right way" mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnezia
Посмотреть сообщение
you mean they are also available in other map editors? what do you mean by "re texture it in the right way" mate.
Oh so you didn't know anything about texturing then. ****** or click the search at the top of your screen here in sa-mp forum and search for Texture studio that's created by Pottus/Crayder. You'll see a tutorial there and the filterscript that you needed to download to be able to do re-texturing with your maps.

Practise more and more and more.

Re-texture the map with different color and texture and make different type maps.

Alright thanks for the helps, i'll give it a try.