Problem personal car.

Hello !

I have a problem in their cars ... made sloturi.Bun system is not going to bore you, so I have 5 slots, buy five cars, but however I can buy more than 5 cars and they overlap, so if Cumar Infernus bullet, sultan, Elegy and turismo, I bought Windsor, overlaps with another car slots that I ... I tried to do to put "maximum of 5 slots you," but I realize. ..

What script are you using?

Provide some code of how ever you buy/purchase vehicles in your script.

Код:
CMD:buycar(playerid, params[])
{
	if(gPlayerLogged[playerid] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "You need to login pin.");
	if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SCM(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"{FFB870}Please get out of the car.");
	if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 7.0, 328.3534,-1513.1687,36.0391))
	{
		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevel] < 3) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "{FFB870}You need to be level 3 to buy a vehicle.");
		BuyCar[playerid] = -1;
		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_CARBUY, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Buy a car", "Cheap cars\nRegular cars\nExpensive cars", "Select", "Close");
	}
	else return SCM(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"{FFB870}You are not the place where you can buy a car.");
  	return 1;
}

show the command that shows player's vehicles for example /myvehicles or anything idk what u using
or even vehicles enum/loop idk

http://pastebin.com/8LJCY6uK

go to enum cInfo and add "maxcars" or anything u want it to be

Код:
CMD:buycar(playerid, params[])
{
	if(gPlayerLogged[playerid] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "You need to login pin.");
	if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SCM(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"{FFB870}Please get out of the car.");
if(CarInfo[playerid][maxcars] < 5 )) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,"You can only buy 5 vehicles max");
	if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 7.0, 328.3534,-1513.1687,36.0391))
	{
		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevel] < 3) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "{FFB870}You need to be level 3 to buy a vehicle.");
		BuyCar[playerid] = -1;
		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_CARBUY, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Buy a car", "Cheap cars\nRegular cars\nExpensive cars", "Select", "Close");
	}
	else return SCM(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"{FFB870}You are not the place where you can buy a car.");
  	return 1;
}
Edit:if it doesnt work pls let me know on PM's ill help u with smth else.

I found the problem, thanks anyway.