Detonator not gven

The detonator for Satchel Charge is given but when I scroll to that detonator the icon doesn't show up(I don't think I'll be holding the det too when I scroll to it, can't remember), how can I fix it??

Try giving the detonator separatly, check the detonator ID between the weapon id's on the wiki.

When you do:
Код:
GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 39, (Amount of Ammo))
It should do it, since it is a basic GTA function.

Are you using this code, or something different? If so, then please show us the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelize
Посмотреть сообщение
When you do:
Код:
GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 39, (Amount of Ammo))
It should do it, since it is a basic GTA function.

Are you using this code, or something different? If so, then please show us the code
I'm using that code, what other code can I use to give weapon lol but I'm still not receiving it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
Try giving the detonator separatly, check the detonator ID between the weapon id's on the wiki.
Hmm, that's the last thing I wanna do, can I give the player a det when I give him a Satchel? Will it disappears when the user click the det when he did not throw any Satchel?

Have you got an anti-weapon hack at all? Something like, GivePlayerWeaponEx or GiveServerWeapon or anything like that?

Anti weapon hack, no but what you meant by GivePlayerWeaponEx, I have a code to that save the gun id and ammo before I reset the player weapon when he changes team then gives him back when a new round starts with GivePlayerWeapon function

----

I am having same problem When I throw the Satchel the Detonator is given but when i scroll down to it its doesn't show the icon but its there