[FilterScript] JerryCan (BuRnInG AnyWherE)

JerryCan

Description

*With this script you can burn anywhere if you like***(Crazzzyyy)
Video&Picture

HUD

Poured Out & Fire

VIDEO IS OLD VERSION
Credits

pawn Code:
-Gasman a.k.a NhatNguyen-
    -Meta:->Thank for Fire script(BEST)
    -Incognito: Streamer
    -ZeeX: Zcmd
    -Mauzen: Mapandreas
    -Someone for some Function sorry i don't remember
How it work?

Command:
/jerrycan 1 to set player hold JerryCan
/jerryfuel to set player fuel jerrycan

Function:
pawn Code:
TogglePlayerHoldJerryCan(playerid, bool:toggle);
IsPlayerHoldingJerryCan(playerid);
TogglePlayerPouredOutPetrol(playerid, bool:toggle);
IsPlayerPetrolPouredOut(playerid);
Player how to use?

After set Jerrycan and Fuel Hold RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON if you want place Jerrycan on foot Press LEFT MOUSE BUTTON to place
Download

It's nice, but you have a little problem, at second 0:33. When you run out of fuel, you can see the Fire Extinguisher for about a half second.

A more realistic approach would be using ColAndreas, the new blood object in 0.3.7, texture leveling, and distance checks from the last position.

@Lumineux because i use weapon FireEX to have animation. Thankyou.
@Crayder yes i think future will use colandreas. Blood object i use before but it not good so i use this object but i don't know check distance from the last pos for ? sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasman
View Post
@Crayder yes i think future will use colandreas. Blood object i use before but it not good so i use this object but i don't know check distance from the last pos for ? sorry.
I will help you out later with the distance check and ColAndreas.

The blood object is definitely better for this than your current object. And by the way I'm talking about the smaller blood object, not the large particle one.

I'll also help you make the loops more efficient...

Edit: I made it sound like I'm forcing you to take my help... xD... You don't have to take my advice or help, I just like the idea of this script and want to help you make it better.

I'm pretty sure you got this idea from GTA V xd

OT: Goodjob

Nice, It'd be amazing if you could hook it into Give/GetPlayerWeapon and all the other weapon-related functions. There are ID's not used for anything, so assigning it one shouldn't be that difficult and would make it fit nicer in game and would not require any of these functions:

Quote:

TogglePlayerHoldJerryCan(playerid, bool:toggle);
IsPlayerHoldJerryCan(playerid);
TogglePlayerPouredOutPetrol(playerid, bool:toggle);
IsPlayerPouredOutPetrol(playerid);

But if not, I feel like some of them are worded a bit awkwardly.

Quote:

IsPlayerHoldJerryCan(playerid); should be IsPlayerHoldingJerryCan(playerid);

IsPlayerPouredOutPetrol(playerid); Should be - IsPlayerPetrolPouredOut or IsPlayerPetrolCanEmpty or something of sorts.

Think about these suggestions.

But overall, really great script. Love it!

@[WSF]ThA_Devil Thank you fix my mistakes and sorry because English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes. Your suggestions very nice i "think" in future it can hook into Give/GetPlayerWeapon but not now .
@Crayder Haha Thank. I'm new scripter so i extremely grateful if you help me make it better. I made filter script and release because i want someone help me handle the line of code and make it better to enhance its capabilities. I hope someday you have free time and you help me. XD

its good, for like RP servers cause you can just go burn the street and cops will come and see it xD