[FilterScript] Simple Road Spike FS

Simple spike strip FS

I threw this script together a few hours ago for my server and though It might be nice releasing It, I believe I'm using a more efficent method than most Road spike FS'ses out there, most of them uses timers or OnPlayerUpdate while I'm using an invisible pickup to pop your tires (plus an object of course).

The system Is simple and you can add more to it if you want to, currently there is one command that allows you to place/remove your spike strip, each player can have one spike strip placed at the same time. And oh yeah, there probably Is a more suitable object for this, couldn't find it.

Credits to ****** that made sscanf and to whoever made dcmd.

(I've included sscanf to the pastebin)

Screenshot

Pastebin

http://pastebin.com/8X8gnw1R

Disclaimer

I know a lot of you troll around in threads talking about how everyone should use zcmd and scanff2, I simlpy like dcmd a lot more and It's not noticeable faster and I can't seem to get scanff2 to work on my computer, so please don't bring it up.

lol, I don't really like the object
Nice script....

( The sscanf code is more longer than the code itself )

True, the object looks weird. There is a other spike i think.

I've seen better spikes

Nice

There is a Spike object...

C:\Users\*****\Desktop\****\filterscripts\Srike.pw n(25) : error 017: undefined symbol "dcmd_rsp"
C:\Users\*****\Desktop\****\filterscripts\Srike.pw n(330) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dcmd_spike"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

is this police use only or all players ? i kinda like how it looks ppl wont see it and hit it lol