Where can i get Streamer Plugin v2.6.1 by Incognito , Please?

Hello , i need Streamer Plugin v2.6.1 by Incognito , I've searched many times but still not luck..

I need it because i dont have the .so version.

When i use the latest streamer, i compile my gm (no errors and warnings) and when i start the server, it says
Quote:

" *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x26104) does not match plugin version (0x280001) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)"

But i already copied both folder pawno and plugins into my sa-mp server folder. When i used the old version V2.6.1 , no problem occur, Please kindly help me out. I need Streamer Plugin v2.6.1 for linux, Thanks guys!

****** > Streamer Samp
How i found it?
ClickMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noris
View Post
I recommend pair of glasses
Glad to hear that xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
View Post
****** > Streamer Samp
How i found it?
ClickMe

You shouldn't use an older version. All you have to do is re-compile your scripts with the streamer.inc from the latest version and everything will be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noris
View Post
LOL

Did you try to recompile your script with newest Streamer Plugin and streamer.inc?

@luke, yes i did, As what i said i copied the 2 folder pawno and plugins to my samp servrr. Now i tried the latest version no error and warning then i recompile then i start my srrver now i get random unexpected paramameters 13 but found 8

You get this error, because your script's function CreateDynamicObject has less parameters than in newer. You have to add more parameters. This is an example:
PHP Code:
CreateDynamicObject(modelidFloat:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:rxFloat:ryFloat:rzworldid = -1interiorid = -1playerid = -1Float:streamdistance 200.0Float:drawdistance 0.0); 

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke49
View Post
You get this error, because your script's function CreateDynamicObject has less parameters than in newer. You have to add more parameters. This is an example:
PHP Code:
CreateDynamicObject(modelidFloat:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:rxFloat:ryFloat:rzworldid = -1interiorid = -1playerid = -1Float:streamdistance 200.0Float:drawdistance 0.0); 
I have thousands and hundreds of dynamic object, How would i able to do that?

So it is your task to change all function's CreateDynamicObject parameters in your script - I cannot "touch" your script to change it.

Quote:
View Post
So it is your task to change all function's CreateDynamicObject parameters in your script - I cannot "touch" your script to change it.
Lmao it will take 1 year before it gets finished, is there any other way

Does your function CreateDynamicObject in the line have 8 parameters?

I suggest updating your streamer.dll and streamer.inc with these files:
http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/6fugJxbL/file.html
(it is from my gamemode (my gamemode's function CreateDynamicObject has 8 parameters)).

Furthermore, do you use CreateDynamicObject or CreateObject?

Quote:
View Post
Does your function CreateDynamicObject in the line have 8 parameters?

I suggest updating your streamer.dll and streamer.inc with these files:
http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/6fugJxbL/file.html
(it is from my gamemode (my gamemode's function CreateDynamicObject has 8 parameters)).

Furthermore, do you use CreateDynamicObject or CreateObject?
This is why I'm looking for the streamer v2.6.1 incognito version. I have this before but not with .so plugin . Thanks anyway, I also pmed you